My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, August 27, 2007

I want to come back as a Cat!

I want to come back as a cat...

I can play silly games as much as I want for as long as I want..


I can suck up and beg for treats... knowing I will ALWAYS get them..

I can sleep in as many boxes, in as many windows as I want.. for as long as I want.

Ahhh, yes... it's good to be king!

... Yep... I know for sure....I want to come back as a cat!

6 Comments:

Blogger chrisa511 said...

Ha! Those are great pictures. What a life, huh?

1:46 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Ohhhh These are GREAT GREAT Pictures Pat...So dear...And so sharp...I LOVE ALL of them...!

BTW: I like the way you chose the "winner" LOL! Tom Selleck for S-E-X!....Why not?

6:59 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Gorgeous kitties! Who could resist that face at the table? I think I want to come back as YOUR cat. :-)

8:42 PM  
Blogger Ana S. said...

wow, beautiful pictures! I love cats in general, but I think white cats are extra beautiful.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

Ahhh...those are so GREAT! Cats are such fun, especially when they are playful and cuddly.

11:57 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Boo Boo Kitty thanks you one and all! lol

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home