My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Little Something on Ageing

 Sometimes an email really tells it like it is!............

 

 

 

Breakfast
1 grapefruit
1 slice whole wheat toast
1 cup skim milk
Lunch
1 small portion lean, steamed chicken
1 cup spinach
1 cup herbal tea
1 Hershey's kiss
Afternoon Tea
The rest of the Hershey Kisses in the bag
1 tub of Hagen-Daaz ice cream with chocolate chips
Dinner
4 glasses of wine (red or white)
2 loaves garlic bread
1 family size supreme pizza
3 Snickers Bars
Late Night Snack
1 whole Sarah Lee cheesecake (eaten directly from the freezer)
Remember: Stressed spelled backward is desserts.
If you delete this message, you will gain 10 pounds immediately.
That's why I had to pass this on, I didn't want to risk it.

 

It's scary... the diet is soooo "right on" !  hahahaha.

6 Comments:

Blogger chrisa511 said...

This gave me a huge laugh :D I'm liking that diet..may take it on myself ;) Actually, it sounds like my current diet anyway :p

2:14 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Chris: oh how I love cheese cake! (but it's a no no for cholestrol dammit!)

2:16 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

ME2. I love chocolate cheese cake. Might as well do it right, eh?

2:17 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

pam: oh yeah! if I have to be fat might as well enjoy the food!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Those were some cuties. Hugs, Helen

7:27 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOL, LOL...That is quite a diet...I love how it gets more and more Caloric as the day wears on....And that last SNACK....PERFECT! And yoi don't even have to sit down!

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home