My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Boo Desperate to Play

Boo just doesn't know what to do with himself without other cats to play with.   So I tied some yarn on the end of some string...

.. it wasn't easy with a camera in one hand and the string in the other!

What I couldn't capture because of juggling the camera is Boo's very high jumps!

Once he gets it he  pretends he wants it then looks at you to start moving it around again. 

This "cute cat" woke me up at 3 am today.  I quickly noted my clock was blinking (power had gone off and on)..hmmm, I sat up and found my back and head were sweating like crazy... now I wonder how long the electric was off since I have air on (81 degrees but still it cools some) and a small fan on me.. I shouldn't have been sweating.  I'm betting the bathroom nightlight I keep on woke Boo by going "on again" when the power came on.    He comes purring into my face and walking on my chest.. it's cute.. but NOT at 3 am!! 

10 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

he's an alarm cat!!

11:04 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

hi pam.. alarm cat eh? he was nearly a dead alarm cat at 3 am! lol

11:18 AM  
Blogger Ana S. said...

lol, that's definitely not as cute at 3am :P

4:44 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

3am??? Grooooan. He's very cute though. :-)

6:34 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

nymeth: nooooo not as cute!

cath: cute was not the word I used at 3 am!!

6:36 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

He's so very precious...bet it didn't take long at all to get you to forgive him, did it?

6:48 PM  
Blogger Bookfool said...

Our little Miss Sunshine climbed up on my chest in the middle of the night, but if we closed the door she scratched at it and woke us up. Annoying. I loved the fact that she wanted to be right there next to me all the time, though.

Your Boo is so cute!

7:40 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Those are such darling pictures of Boo...He sure is a BEAUTY...like Sweetie...there is something about these white cats...!
I know it isn't fun being awakened at 3 am, but by such a cutie pie...and purring! Very Sweet!

5:01 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

debi: that took me however long it took me to get back to sleep! lol

bookfool: I still feel so bad he's alone now..for 9 yrs he had plenty of playmates and now none.

naomi: even at 5 am when i normally waken if I keep my eyes shut I hear him purring and know he's 2 inches from staring me in the face! and as soon as I open even one eye he thinks thats the green light that he can now walk all over my sleeping body!

5:15 AM  
Blogger Slapinions said...

Cute! He looks just like my daughter's cat AngelCakes.

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home