My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

City of Bones

City of Bones by Michael Connelly.

Paperback: 408 pages
Publisher: Warner Books (October 2, 2006)
ISBN-10: 0446699535



Amazon Review:

It's a cold case, but for Detective Harry Bosch, it stirs up memories of his childhood as an orphan. He can't let it go. As the investigation takes Bosch deeper into the past, a beautiful rookie cop brings him alive in the present. No official warning can break them apart--or prepare Bosch for the explosions when the case takes a few hard turns. Suddenly all of L.A. is in an uproar, and Bosch, fighting to keep control, is driven to the brink of an unimaginable decision.

This is the third book of Michael Connelly's, using Harry Bosch, that I've read.

It was quite good. Lots of twists and turns as it got closer to the end.   Nice short chapters that certainly keeps you reading.

Mostly I do like that it takes place in Los Angeles near where I lived and so I get to hear towns names and street names that I know of.  Having that makes you picture exactly what's going on, and makes you feel as if you are there.

A good main character (Harry Bosch) and very good writing.  An enjoyable book if you like detective mysteries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home