My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, August 05, 2019

Angels Flight

Angels Flight by Michael Connelly.

Paperback: 416 pages
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing;(March 6, 2018)
ISBN-10: 1538762706 






In this "superbly paced" New York Times bestseller (Esquire), LAPD detective Harry Bosch is trying to solve a high-profile lawyer's murder. But first he must face the public's suspicion . . . and his darkest fears.
 
An activist attorney is killed in a cute little L.A. trolley called Angels Flight, far from Harry Bosch's Hollywood turf. But the case is so explosive -- and the dead man's enemies inside the L.A.P.D. are so numerous -- that it falls to Harry to solve it. Now the streets are superheating. Harry's year-old Vegas marriage is unraveling. And the hunt for a killer is leading Harry to another high-profile L.A. murder case, one where every cop had a motive. The question is, did any have the guts?

This is one of the earlier books Harry Bosch.  I have to admit Michael Connelly is really, 1: a good story teller, and 2: Knows the in's and out's of being a Detective.  He also like to throw in some surprises along the way!

I still have 2 more Bosch books to read and then I need to get back to a book that's taking me some time to read.  I hope other's out there like the Bosch series because they are enjoyable reading!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

You could try Maisie Dobbs by Jacqueline Winspear. Not at all like Harry Bosch but beautifully written and they make you think. Set in England between the wars.

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home