My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Dragondrums

Dragondrums by Anne McCaffrey.

Paperback 243 pgs
Publisher: Aladdin (1806)
ASIN: B01FIXJA8Q




Amazon Review

As Menolly uncovers magic and intrigue, mischievous Piemur discovers the rhythm of adventure in the final book in the Harper Hall trilogy, set within science fiction legend Anne McCaffrey’s beloved and bestselling Dragonriders of Pern series.

Mischievous Piemur is used to getting away with a lot. He has one of the most impressive voices at Harper Hall and, in the world of Pern, there are few things more important than the ability to sing and write songs. But when his voice begins to change, Piemur loses all confidence and questions everything he thought he knew about himself. No longer capable of singing, Piemur is sent on various errands by Masterharper Robinton, including the task of learning the complicated beats of the messenger drums. Piemur has no clue of the grand adventures that await him, and he’ll need to find the courage within himself to survive.


Piemur is a fun character. But he does get into trouble he doesn't deserve.  He becomes a main character in Harper Hall and somehow fits in with Menolly , Sebell, and Master Harper Robinton. 

The Harperhall  Tilogy is as enjoyable a trilogy as one could as for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home