My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Feline Friday

It's Feline Friday time! For a change of pace I managed to get a photo of Stinkey! Normally, like all the older cats around the house he's always sleeping, but this time I caught him awake!


Every cat in this house was one that wondered into the yard and ... stayed. Stinky was the exception. A neighbor found him on a fence. He was young and filthy... and.. as you can guess by his name.. he STUNK! (stink? stank? stunk?) But once they bathed him up he turned into a pretty nice looking cat. (though he and booboo kitty don't get along well.. a slight "domination" going on, heh) Anyway.. for your viewing pleasure.. HEEEEERE'S STINKEY!




Don't forget to post your Kitties photo and leave a link at Steven's!



2 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

He looks kind of (whats the word I'm looking for) ruffled. Looks like he could kick butt.

4:28 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Stinky is absolutely Beautiful...(*whispering so Sweetie doesn't hear*)
He cleaned up real real nice...!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home