My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Feline Friday


Feline Friday .. isn't it funny that it's always a Friday? (duh).. except that I am not getting it posted until Saturday! Oh well..


Here's BooBoo Kitty once again.. he's looking out my bedroom window watching Ernesto approaching. (either that or he's spotted another cat across the street ..heh) I hope we don't get the damaging winds with it like other areas have gotten.


It's 9 am on Saturday now and although there is a lot of rain and gusts of winds It looks like we got off easy!! Hooray!


2 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

BooBoo Kitty is so dear! Beautiful cat, Pat...
Hope those rains and wind don't do too much damage.

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a good picture. BooBoo is so cute.

You can send some rain my way. We're still in a serious drought here...

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home