My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Susan Boyle

Gosh...

If anyone followed the Susan Boyle news ..this was really sad.

I knew she lost, which was a huge shock to me, along with others, but then she was taken to the hospital by ambulance only hours after the final show.

If you have an interest read this "link".  I found it a bit heartbreaking to hear what she is going through, but I was happy to read that Piers Morgan said many good things of her and spoke to the news of and for her. (I always did like him.. now he's cemented the niceness).

I wish Susan all the best.  She has a magnificent voice and I don't know what it is about when she sings the Dream song but she makes me feel good... which is something that rarely happens to me.  I really hope that she gets to record some songs and comes out of this "with her head held high" as Simon said and is very proud of what she has done, taking the world by surprise.

Piers stood up for Susan, as did the others but he, especially, seemed very protective of Susan.. that made Piers a very special person in my eyes. (I wish he was older ! LOL)

5 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

It's the audition version that gets to me too, Pat. That first line, when we hear that voice for the first time... it makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. Every time! And Piers is such a cutie. :-) (And Simon...)

Oh, just got your e.mail and am wondering why I'm still up and rambling on like a nutcase...

7:40 PM  
Blogger Bookfool said...

I was impressed with Simon's kindness, too. It must be hard being put in the spotlight, like that, after such a quiet life -- especially if you're older (she's my age; I feeeeel old). I'm praying she'll put out an album!

10:16 PM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

Poor Susan...I felt so bad for her when I heard about this. It's ashame how out of control things can get with fame. And she's such a sweet woman. I wish her all the best!

2:39 AM  
Blogger My Gallery of Worlds said...

I don't blame her for wanting to go into the hospital. It's probably the only peace she'll get for a long time. She's not one of the "elite" few who can just jet away from it all. I hope she gets a well deserved rest.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

I hated that she lost. Helen

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home