My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

December First

On December 1st my aunt was always the first person to mail out her Chrismas cards. She passed away this year and i miss her.. I thought I would remember her on this day by posting my "internet Christmas Card" to everyone...




I took these pictures about 18 yrs ago. It was one of my attemps to make the Kelley's smile though i was on the other side of the country at the time. I found it and dug it out a few years ago and put it on one of my Geocities sites. I would have just put a link here for anyone to see it but I figured it would be better to have it here instead.

I remember after I sent it to DeForest and Carolyn they asked me how I got "Santa" to pose for all the pictures. I told them he was our local "Mall Santa" and he looked so real and was so jolly, I simply asked him and he said "yes, by golly!"

I hope you enjoy my little attempt at a Christmas card.. and though we don't all celebrate Christmas, I hope others take it as a Happy Holiday Card and enjoy it as much as i did making it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that! That Santa really did work perfect for this. So did you know what words were going to go with the pictures or did the images come first? Either way, this turned out great!

12:50 PM  
Blogger betty said...

That was a cute card,Pat, thanks for sharing it. Sorry about your aunt's passing; I bet you miss her dearly.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

betty

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home