My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving






This is what i woke up to this morning.......

What is that stuff on the deck???... ACK!! ack! (i feel like a cat trying to get rid of a hairball!) THAT'S SNOW!!! Get the shovels! Call out the Snow Plows!! It's SNOW!

Ohhh.. maybe i can build a snow fort??!! Wellllll... maybe .. maybe..A SNOWMAN! yeah!... hmmmm, maybe a snowball?

Ok, Ok, so it's not a blizzard! Sheesh.. maybe I overreacted a bit huh? But snow on Thanksgiving??!!! Gimme a break! I got enough to do today without "shoveling snow"! lol.. Well, hopefully that is all we will get lol.



Ok, so i got up early (miracle that it is) and dressed da boid..

That's strange... it looks pretty nekkid to me!

Anyway,.. da boid is now in da oven and hopefully in a number of hours will have a golden tan. Boy do i wish that was all there was to do today! lol..

I got da pot on with the neck and giblets in it boiling for a base for the gravy and I guess next it to get da rhudabega (yellow turnip) cut up and ready...

Whew.. lots of work to go yet.. then after we eat it's off to the hospital to see my brother. I feel bad for him today.. after his lunch there he can't eat anymore today to prepair for a colonoscopy. (not fun) So maybe I'll hold off bringing him pictures of the Turkey until he is able to eat again and we can bring him a turkey sammie.

I hope everyone has a great day!! Eat.. eat.. and eat some more!!

If you think life is scarey.. try being a Turkey on Thanksgiving!

3 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope Da "Boid" (LOL) tastes good!

My AOL Journal is
http://journals.aol.com/cinisoul/amithinkingthat/

3:56 PM  
Blogger betty said...

Hope your meal turned out good, Pat!

betty

3:51 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Now that is a bird and a half! He looks STUFFED:)

Chris
My Blog
AOL Journal
Click here for recipes & food stuff

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home