My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Flick

Earlier in my journal i talked about the movie "A Christmas Story" with my friend Scott Swartz as one of the kids.. well, the movie is on tonight on TMC and I just saw the part where Scott (as "Flick") got his tongue stuck to the flag pole lol.. I've seen it before but it cracked me up all over again lol.

I thought since it was on tv right now I'd share a picture with you.. first of his childhood character "Flick" and a picture I took of Scott over Halloween at the show I went to...





This is Scott at age 14! (yes, he was small for his age!)







And this is Scott as he looks today...






















I heard him tell someone that he still see's Peter Billingsly regularly..so they have stayed friends ever since they made the movie. Pretty nice to keep a friend who you worked with for that long... especially in hollywood lol..

Whelp.. this was just a thought.. hope you enjoyed seeing what Flick looks like now! And I hope you get to see the movie before Christmas is past!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home