My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, January 30, 2006

John Scalzi's Monday Photo Shoot....

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Take a snap of something in the house you're pretty sure other people aren't likely to have in their house. Pets and people are not included (we're pretty sure your pets and kids aren't in most other people's houses). For this photo shoot we're looking at things -- stange objects, curios, odd keepsakes and just generally weird stuff.

Well, this isn't my house that i live in so I am just going to put up some things that are my brothers.. some Soapstone objects. And..umm a dragon that was an ashtray, that i use as a pen holder, and two dolls. I'm not sure if they were my mothers or just mine, they are only about 4 inches tall.

I guess some people have Soapstone objects but I can't say I've seen any in any other homes I've been in all my (very) long life. The Dragon I have had so long i don't even know where or when i purchased it, just know it's a long long time .. and the dolls... are at least as old as I am and if they were my mothers.. even older. But they aren't worth anything, no makers marks or anything so they were probably just some cheap toy.


















3 Comments:

Blogger rdl said...

cool objects! Is this a regular Mon. occurance here. who is John Scalzi? I'm gonna try it some mon. when i get in from work earlier. And where in Jersey? I'm a Jersey girl - Bayonne. actually i just added that to my list of names. Nice blog you have here. Thanks for stopping by my blog with the good advice.

8:48 PM  
Blogger emmapeelDallas said...

Hey there,

Thanks so much for stopping by my journal and commenting, I appreciate it! And I love your objects and photos here, especially the dolls. They are VERY VERY cool!

Thanks again for stopping by, because that led me to your journal, and I like it, and I'll be back!

:)

Judi

1:52 PM  
Blogger Theresa Williams said...

I love the two dolls. It's funny; I never liked playing with dolls when I was little. But I enjoy owning dolls now. What is that all about?

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home