My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Feline Friday..

As most everyone knows I live with my brother and David and their 9 cats..

Most of the time the cats sleep and the active ones are BooBoo Kitty, Peanutchew and Winkey (the three youngest). I really wanted some shots of the other cats but they just weren't cooperating.. So I went into David's room where Angel lives. Angel is the only cat there and stays closed in his room. This happened because when they found her a dog had mauled her and they rushed her to a vet who had to amputate one of her front legs.. For some time after that she was kept alone in Davids room so that the other cats wouldn't bother her after her surgery. After that she didn't want to come out and the times she did all she would do is growl and hide from the other cats. So.. Angel is the only cat kept separate from the others. At times one of the other cats will try to sneak in the room and she ignores them. Once in a great while she will "ask" to go out of the room, but it's never for very long. She's a cutie.. mostly Siamese and loves to be played with.

This Feline Friday is Angel's Day~ to see more Kitties or to show your own check out (sometimes) Photoblog and join in!






3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, what a special kitty!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Suzanne R said...

She looks so sweet! How sad that she had to go through that, but I have cats who have been injured, too, and I know how precious they are.

7:43 PM  
Blogger TJ said...

These cats look so elegant...your shot catches their colors greats.
I will go check out Stevens.
Ya know I had almost forgot John's weekend assignments...thats for the reminder.
love TJ

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home