My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Your Monday Photo Shoot:

This is John's Monday photo shoot...

I went to the web sites John left links for and only managed to find one of the photo's I had in my folder. I had the 4 photo's below for years now, but didn't have the names of them. After looking at all the Hubble shots on the sight I finally gave up but I am putting them up anyway because now I think "at least they won't all be repeated on other sites!"

The only thing I can tell you about them is the name of the jpg when I got it long ago..The second photo down was called "orphan", the third one down is called "twisters" (yep it looks like tornadoes in space alright), and the 4th is called "best and brightest". I find all of them ( to quote Star Trek's Spock...)fascinating...













3 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

I participated in the one he did a year ago. I put up the photo that reminded me of the shockwave in Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country. You know the shockwave that eminated from the Klingon moon Praxis.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

Hey Pat :)

I love your choices. So colorful and fun. :)

Always, Carly :)

3:27 PM  
Blogger Bill, the Wildcat said...

You definitely made some good choices here. Those gas pillars of the Eagle Nebula are ones I've seen before, but let's face it... there's a reason that one has become so recognizeable. It's just awesome!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home