My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Scalzi's Monday Photo Shoot


How funny is this? Scalzi's Monday Photo Shoot is of YAWNING... he put up a photo of his cat (Lopsided Cat) yawning... well Winkey at this house looks an awful lot like John's cat...and yep, I happened to have a photo of her yawning!

So, that's my Monday Photo Shoot John!! Are you really sure that's YOUR cat in the photo and not Winkey?!

2 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

What a Brilliantly Wonderful picture, Pat! Smashing!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

LOL, it looks like she is whining about something.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home