My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday Note


Just an update on the catscan.. i know nothing.


By the time the results went to the doctors office, she was on some sort of emergency that won't have her back until the end of this coming week... so, that means it took me 10 days to get approval for the scan and 12 days before i will know the results. Gosh I'm glad it costs me 468.00 a month for health insurance.. they (and the doctors) work so fast for everyone. not.


Meanwhile.. the Bookwyrms are again hard at work..


Oh.. next Saturday I will be going to yet another autograph show.


Henry Winkler will be there (but I just saw him at the last show).. and a new face for these shows.. Val Kilmer! Ohhhh, how I hope he has a photo of him as Madmartigan (from Willow) because I loved him as that character!


But I'm sure most of my day will be spent sitting and chatting with the artists I have gotten to know Ken Kelly and Roger Kastel and his wife Grace... oh, and of course "Flick" from A Christmas Story. :o)


A day away! Always too few.. but always a welcome relief!

5 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

There is some BIG Autograph show in March back East...I think Jacquie Scott said it was about Westerns...I know she is going and so is Lee Meriwether...I think Jacquie said it was in Virginia...??? Anyway, I wondered if you are going to that one, and was going to ask you that today...And here you are talking about an a different Autograph Show...! I know it must be a pretty big one because I don't think Jacquie would go if it wasn't...

12:45 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Aw, waiting just plain stinks.

And you're going to meet the Fonz? How cool is that!

cjh

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, am I the only one wondering how in the world you get to go to Autographing shows? I know I am on the wrong site for this, but inquiring minds want to know (referring to the CSI page). Anyway, I wish I could get a autographed photo of Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday. Oh he was the best! Oh, and the Fonz! You absolutely have to give him the thumbs up sign. :) I heart Fonzie!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Kucki68 said...

That is my favorite Kilmer movie too! It was the first time I noticed him. I loved Willow.

11:27 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Hi cj: yeah waiting stinks! lol (I may have said it a tad different lol)
I've seen/ met Henry Winkler twice before. Once on the Paramount Lots and once at another autograph show.. he's pushing his childrens books he has written

Julie: hi lady! This particular show comes here twice a year and it's only 13 miles away.. so I take a taxi! ..that and I can actually leave this house on a weekend because David is home to care for my brother. So.. that's how I get to go! lol yeah, I liked Tombstone too!..just that I loved the madmartigan character just a weeee bit more lol

Hello kucki..it's that "reluctant hero" thing he had going as madmartigan lol.. gotta love those characters!!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home