My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

An Oldie but a Goodie

Ok.. so.. who here doesn't know that Star Trek has/ had a big part in my life?

If you are one that doesn't know that, then you are a newbie to my blog!

I came across this Youtube video... it's old. But when I saw the name of it, I knew that I had seen it loooooong ago and remembered it. (I'm already smiling)

Kevin Pollack.. he's a really good comic, and a fantastic impressionist. I think this skit he does about Star Trek, Kirk, and if other people played the parts of the rest of the cast is nothing short of phenomenal.

There isn't one impression that isn't right on target... and if you've never seen it.. please click on it now and have a good laugh. If you have seen it before.. then you already know how funny it is.. go ahead, watch it again!




Kevin has been in some 78 movies or TV but I personally remember him most as Rool (a brownie) in Willow and as Jacob Goldman in Grumpy Old Men. (loved those movies!)


3 Comments:

Blogger My Gallery of Worlds said...

His impression of Captain Kirk was dead on :)

3:51 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Well, I've certainly never seen that before! It was amazing and soooo funny. Brilliant impersonations, I particularly loved his Dudley Moore/Arthur. Thanks for sharing this.

6:41 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

animewookie: Oh yeah! I think all his impressions are dead on! He does the best capt. Kirk of any I've ever heard.

Cath: It's pretty old, and I remember seeing it years ago and thought it was hysterical then too lol.. his impersonations are great! This is the first youtube I've put up like this... I think I needed something funny ya know?

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home