My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Remember...

Today is the 9th anniversary of the death of my dear friend DeForest Kelley.

I didn't want it to go by without a little something to remember him by... so i went to You Tube... gosh, is there anything you can't find there??? (not likely)

Of more to choose from than I care to think about, I chose these four tributes to DeForest.

The first one is all about his days Before Star Trek...

The other 3 are really well done tributes to him as Dr. McCoy... please enjoy them, he's worth the rememberance and certainly worth the view!













5 Comments:

Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

I love YouTube! These are wonderful videos.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Is it really nine years? Doesn't seem like it. Love the vids. I don't know much about YouTube... I'm thinking I should go and take a look sometime.

1:13 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

ladytink: Thanks! There's just too many to choose from! sheesh

Cath: generally I don't go there unless someone sends me to view something. I'm not big into watching the tiny videos, though many are excellent

3:01 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Lovely Tributes, Pat....And Well deserved, too! YouTube is incredible, isn't it? It is wonderful that there are these ckips so that the memories live on OnFilm....!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

Ah, good memories. I miss him as well, though not the same as you do. I still wish for more original episode television shows and movies that will never be.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home