My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

October 31st 2009...

  Quoth the Raven, Nevermore.....

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!

****************************************
And if that's not enough....  why don't you have a seat and rest a bit..

****************************************
I hope everyone who partakes in Halloween has a terrifying time this Halloween Eve!!
Happy Halloween Everyone.

6 Comments:

Blogger Astaryth said...

Happy Halloween to you.

We are going to go into town tonight and see all the little ghosts and goblins in their costumes as they trick or treat on mainstreet. Our little town does a Trail of Trick or Treat every year.

We only get 2 little trick or treaters way out here in the country. They are the two little boys who live 'next door' that I tutored this last summer. I didn't even buy candy, I got them each a nice little coloring/puzzle book instead.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Kailana said...

Happy Halloween!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Happy Halloween, Pat. Love the poem! And your animation is freaky. LOL!

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Daniel said...

Happy Hallowe'en ! I'm just handing out the last of my candy (and, for the record, dressed as a zombie) ! LOL !!!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

we played board games with the neighbors.

and the only shrieking was because I was losing. ha ha.

1:32 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Hope you had a wonderful day, Pat!!!!

Btw, LOVE that top photo...gorgeous!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home