My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Da Boo-Boy…

Just so you know… it’s not easy playing with a toy with one hand and holding the camera in the other while snapping pictures !  But this is the Boo-boy playing.  He’s still feisty at almost 13 yrs old.

playAnimation6[1]

Then he pooped out and went to take a nap. He fits right in with the old folks! heh.

Boospressie[1]

awwww… das mah’ boy!

Boospressie2[1]

5 Comments:

Blogger Kailana said...

They had something like what you are playing with at the store the other day. I should have bought it so I could get this one to pose for the camera. :)

10:48 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

These are Soooo Sweet....BooBoo is adorable and he looks like he was having a lot of fun with that toy!
Sweetie loves his little Hotel Room, too.....Cozy and warm and fits just right, doesn't it?

1:19 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

That is one comfortable cat with a lovely life. I love it. :-)

6:48 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Sweet! One of my cats was curled up on the desk beside my keyboard the other day...all was quiet and peaceful - until I sneezed, that is!

He got such a surprise he fell off the desk! I broke up in hysteria!! ;)

7:20 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Awww, to have the life of a pampered kitty, huh? :)

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home