My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It’s Official

So… this is the final afghan until next winter!… without a doubt.. the final!

ripple1[1]

ripple2[1]

…and it’s official…

..it’s spring at the pond!!…

march193[1]

march192[1]

9 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Awwww...such cute little babes.

And your afghan is beautiful! How many did you end up making this winter?

6:27 AM  
Blogger Kailana said...

Nice!

And another beautiful Afghan! I wish I had that talent. :)

1:08 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Beautiful Afghan, my dear....And those sweet Birds and their babies once again....Love It!

9:26 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Debi: I made 4 afghans this winter. a blue and white one :o), a pink and white one, the all white one and the tan and off white one.

kelly: but if you knew how to crochet you wouldn't read as much! lol

Namoi: yes the baby moorhens are something else with their little red bald heads lol

5:25 AM  
Blogger My Gallery of Worlds said...

Love those little bald heads!!!
Another Gorgeous afgan Pat.
We love ours to pieces...although I must say, there have been some fights over who gets it first ;)

6:05 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

It's beautiful, Pat.

And so are those very cute little chicks. :-)

10:20 AM  
Blogger The Bookworm said...

That afghan is gorgeous!

10:19 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Cath.. the chicks are always..cute lol

naida: thanks glad you like the afghan!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Beautiful way to end "afghan" season! I look forward to all of the pond pictures.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home