My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, December 07, 2012

December 7th: Stars

 December 7th:  Stars:

stars[1]

Oh..wait!… you meant “heavenly stars!”

99bones[1]

Tsk, *sigh*…. wrong again… you mean “planet type stars!”  Ok so here’s this morning’s Moon Shot.

dec7[1]

And waaaaaaay off in the distance I saw a “star” that was twinkling.. when I zoomed in this is all I could see..

star[1]

…pretty cool huh?!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

So many wonderful memories with "stars". Great shot of the other kind of star too!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Best shot from a camera of the moon I have ever seen. Love that camera.

4:42 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

you couldn't be more right Kathleen!

Thanks Helen.. I have to admit I love taking pics of the moon lol

4:48 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Fantastic picture of the Moon, Pat..! You have a GREAT Camera---I mean, that you could take such a close shot----WOW!!!
The other "stars" are wonderful too...!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

The number of stars you've met never ceases to amaze me. I love seeing all the pics.

And wow, just look at that moon pic... and that star... or is it Mars? Whatever, it's staggering that you can get these pics with your camera.

6:42 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

naomi: I feel really lucky because this camera has menu's up the pahtoot and I don't know how to work them! I just zoom and shoot!

cath: lol you can meet many actors if you go to autograph shows! but my biggest enjoyment was if I got to help them at the show..all the stories the fans have for them is amazing and you can tell that the stories mean a lot to the actors.

5:47 AM  
Blogger Kailana said...

Great pictures, Pat!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home