My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Forever More: Gandalf

My girlfriend Michelle gave me the posters from the Hobbit for Christmas.. today I got a frame and hung Gandalf!….  I may have to “switch” the posters as wall space is limited *sigh*… but I am sure enjoying Ian!!

ian2[1]

(the blue is glare)  Sure wish we knew the artist.

ian[1]

I think I need to try to see the Hobbit one last time before it’s gone.. I’ve seen it twice but each time I look at this poster I want to see it again!

6 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Oh my, that is *stunning*!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Kailana said...

You have so much great stuff!

7:39 PM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

I STILL haven't seen The Hobbit!!!! What the hell is wrong with me?? LOL

11:01 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

thanks kelly :o)

nothing wrong with you Chris.. you just need to live closer to Mama and I'd drag you there! lol

5:51 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

That poster is gorgeous! You know, I think you should do a photo tour of your entire apartment...like Kelly said, you have so much cool stuff. :)

7:33 AM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

Those are awesome!!! Look great framed on your wall.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home