My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, August 08, 2019

The Black Box

The Black Box by Michael Connelly.

Hardcover: 560 pages
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company(November 26, 2012)
ISBN-10: 0316069426



Amazon Review:

In this "superb" thriller, Detective Harry Bosch links the bullet from a recent crime to the unsolved killing of a young female photographer during the 1992 L.A. riots (Wall Street Journal).
 
In a case that spans 20 years, Harry Bosch links the bullet from a recent crime to a file from 1992, the killing of a young female photographer during the L.A. riots. Harry originally investigated the murder, but it was then handed off to the Riot Crimes Task Force and never solved.

Now Bosch's ballistics match indicates that her death was not random violence, but something more personal, and connected to a deeper intrigue. Like an investigator combing through the wreckage after a plane crash, Bosch searches for the "black box," the one piece of evidence that will pull the case together.

This makes 7 in a row of the Bosch books by Michael Connelly.   Good writer.. good mysteries... good detective. (But I still liked the Monk books  a bit better, because there was a trio of the same characters in all the books)

I have one more book here but it's a small paperback and I don't know if I can get through the small print.  I don't have to have large print , but the print in hardbacks is usually a good size for me. I will give it a shot, but might have to go to something else until I can get more of the Bosch books in hardback like at the Friends of the Library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home