My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, September 19, 2019

The Butterfly Garden

The Butterfly Garden by Dot Hutchison.

Paperback: 286 pages
Publisher: Thomas & Mercer (June 1, 2016)
ISBN-10: 9781503934719



Amazon Review:

Near an isolated mansion lies a beautiful garden.
 
In this garden grow luscious flowers, shady trees…and a collection of precious “butterflies”—young women who have been kidnapped and intricately tattooed to resemble their namesakes. Overseeing it all is the Gardener, a brutal, twisted man obsessed with capturing and preserving his lovely specimens.
 
When the garden is discovered, a survivor is brought in for questioning. FBI agents Victor Hanoverian and Brandon Eddison are tasked with piecing together one of the most stomach-churning cases of their careers. But the girl, known only as Maya, proves to be a puzzle herself.
 
As her story twists and turns, slowly shedding light on life in the Butterfly Garden, Maya reveals old grudges, new saviors, and horrific tales of a man who’d go to any length to hold beauty captive. But the more she shares, the more the agents have to wonder what she’s still hiding…
 
Like ..wow!... I can't believe someone actually came up with the idea for this book!
It was fast reading because the whole thing was like someone talking to you and you listened to every word.  The book was "horrible".. but you couldn't put it down without knowing how it would end! .. and of course I can't tell you how it ends or you might not read it.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home