My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, October 03, 2019

Ghost Story

Ghost Story by Peter Straub.
Paperback: 528 pages
Publisher: Berkley;(February 2, 2016)
ISBN-10: 110198919X

 

Amazon Review:

What was the worst thing you’ve ever done?

In the sleepy town of Milburn, New York, four old men gather to tell each other stories—some true, some made-up, all of them frightening. A simple pastime to divert themselves from their quiet lives.


But one story is coming back to haunt them and their small town. A tale of something they did long ago. A wicked mistake. A horrifying accident. And they are about to learn that no one can bury the past forever...


This book was ok. I read all 528 pages.. but it wasn't as scary as the reviews seem to say.  I also felt it would have been a better book if it was shorter.  I think a lot could have been edited out and still have a very good story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home