My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Weekend Assignment #86

Weekend Assignment #86: Thankfully Remembered

Next Thursday is Thanksgiving, and, frankly, I don't expect to see too many of you around here on that day, so I thought I'd post a Thanksgiving-themed Weekend Assignment this Thursday:


That would be an easy assignment.. I would miss my very handsome son, George, his beautiful wife Kat and my very handsome grandson Brent, who live in florida while I am up here in New Jersey...













Love you George, Kat and Brent!!...

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

New Jersey, huh? Go get yourself a free turkey on the Turnpike, LOL.

Sorry to hear you are feeling down this week:( Hang in there, kiddo!

http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/

10:15 AM  
Blogger journally yours, gem said...

beautiful pics of your family Pat..thanks for sharing!
Gem :-)

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home