My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Weekend Assignment # 88

Weekend Assignment #88: The Good New Days

Talk about something people have today that you wished you had when you were a kid. Note this doesn't have to be a piece of technology -- it can be anything that's around now that wasn't around when you were a kid.

I do have to say one thing is my computer. If I had this when i was young I think my whole life would have been different because i really believe i would have found an interest in Special Effects and been drawn to that for an occupation.

To reverse that i would also say that something the young folks don't seem to have now that we had "back then" was more imagination from the lack of "gadgets".

Extra Credit: Rocket car to the moon or robot butler: Which do you want more?

Actually, I'd like to have a Robot "Maid"!! Men might want butlers, I'd want someone to do MY work!!


Mid-life means that your Body By Jake now includes Legs By Rand McNally -- more red and blue lines than an accurately scaled map of Wisconsin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home