My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Round Robin

I had the blaaa's yesterday and didn't write in my journal. I think it's the first time since i bagan last October!

But today is sunny, and I hope they disappear today... Today is also Round Robin Day (see here: http://roundrobinphoto.blogspot.com/ ). The catagory is Silly Animals.

I am putting up two photo's. At first glance they don't look very silly though. The first one is Peanut playing "Queen of the Hill" or sometimes called "This Is MY scratching Post!" (She and Winkey take turns claiming the dilapodated scratching post.


The second is a photo of BooBoo when he was an outside cat. (before he got his paws into the inside of the house). Again.. this does not seem silly until you realize that we were putting a bowl of clean water out for him each day but he still decides to drink out of the fountain.. go figure huh? He had his stuborn streak back then.. he drinks from clean bowls now,heh.


9 Comments:

Blogger Karen Funk Blocher said...

Those are both great shots, and at least a bit silly! - Karen

10:32 AM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

Awww... cute kitties!I especially like the last one.

11:43 AM  
Blogger TJ said...

The cat drinking from the fountain should be on your wall! How wonderful!!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

Love the fountain shot. Pretty cats!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

Yea! Cats Rule! LOL. They are gorgeous! I love being able to see all the lovely kitties that live in the land. Fun photos darlin!

Always, Carly :)

8:48 AM  
Blogger DEREK said...

wonderful shots both of them. the second one looks like he's part of the statue.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's cats for you! We finally got an indoor fountain. The cats loved that for exactly a day and went back to begging for water from the faucet. Can't win!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

I'd say all the last one needs is a silly caption and you have solid gold.

"Yoo hoo! Any fish in here?"

LOL

4:09 PM  
Blogger Gannet Girl said...

No matter how dignifiied a cat tries to look, the result is often. . . silly!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home