My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Feline Friday



Remember last week on Feline Friday when I showed BooBoo Kitty and Peanutchew "play fighting?"... well this is what happens when two kitties "play" for too long!


3 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

These are the dearest pictures...! Nothing like cats to warm your heart and make you smile....! Adorable!

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww..... Those are so adorable. I'll be posting mine in a few minutes, I hope.

5:52 PM  
Blogger TropicRedbird said...

That's precious. They are plum wore out :D

I attempted a woohoo ... check out our whole Redbird Inn kitty collection.

http://journals.aol.com/redbird914/yakittyak/entries/2006/08/24/feline-friday-test-mode/641

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home