My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Feline Friday

I actually caught BooBoo Kitty cleaning Peanutchews head the other day... He acts real nice to her then uses her as his pillow lol.. (it's ok.. she uses him as a pillow too!)



If you have a kitty photo be sure to put it up for Feline Friday and le

ave a link a Steven's!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone here at the Manor just went "awww..." over tht. Great picture!

10:28 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Ahhhh, that is so sweet...! Love this photo...!

Funny you should mention Eddie Dymytrk...I met them through Betty G, at a number of party's through the years...Sometimes I wonder how the people effected by the Blacklist survived it all....well, as we know, many didn't.

11:35 AM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

Oh Peanutchews looks JUST like my Jessie cat, the facial markings are SO similar that is scary ( popped in via Naomis to say hi)

4:59 PM  
Blogger craziequeen said...

I wish my felines were so friendly....
It's a constant war in this house!

Hi Deslily, I've seen you at Naomi's a lot.

Wendy directed me here today, and I'm so glad she did :-)

cq

5:20 PM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

Thanks for your comment Wendy has directed me to your place this time. Your cats look real characters

5:41 PM  
Blogger Andi said...

Cute photo....visiting from Wendy's blog again. Your cat's have cute names.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

Awwwwwwww... Now that is love! :)

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pat.. thx for dropping by my blog!

Yeah, I KNOW that PayPal thing has been around. Geez, my daughter-in-law told me a year ago about it, yet, I was almost fooled! Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb! =)


Hey, quit helping dragon with those candy names lol!

Take care, and nice site and adorable kitties!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home