My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, February 23, 2007

A Brief Intermission...

We interrupt the regularly scheduled programing (the autograph posts) briefly for breaking news!
(but the next installment of autographs will be below this post)
February 22, 2007 has turned out to be a good day after all!
I received the book, The Making of King Kong, in the mail today; in plenty of time to take on my trip with me. (now the book count is 4.. and it's gotten heavier then I had wanted it to be!)
I flipped through the book, hoping against hope, that there would be a good photo of Andy Serkis doing his thing, as King Kong. I came a cross a few smaller photo's, one in which he has all the electronics all over his face to make the facial expressions for Kong, but it was very small. Then I spotted another picture that was maybe 1/2 page in size of him with some prosthetics on for some movement of Kong...
'Till next time....(my precious)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness! That's about what I saw when I looked in the mirror this morning at 4:00.
I told them not to photograph me until I had brushed my teeth, shaved, and put on my war paint.

11:16 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

swampwitch: unfortunately.. i know how that feels lol

12:05 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

AWESOME!!! Yay for you!!! That will be PERFECT!

2:58 PM  
Blogger DellaB said...

Another beautiful range of fascinating pictures and fantastic stories .. thanks Pat..

:-)
Della

11:09 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

that thing is ugly as *beep*. I don't know how the gorilla can stand to be so close.

You know that was funny.

No?

Anyway, I'm back. ;)

12:28 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

Ahhh...He doesn't know what awaits him, DesLily...have you room in your attic for him? ;)

4:08 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Melli: I was convinced there would only be small photo's of him, so I was more then delighted to see this one!

Della: Todays post and tomorrow and that will be it for a time lol..

Kiyotoe: yeehaww! I am on my way over to your blog!! welcome back!

Lee: LOL.. i like how you think! haha, but alas... way too young to keep around the house LOL I may have had "oomph" once..but it got up and left! lol

8:26 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh my, more monkey business;)


Chris
My Blog

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home