My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Reminder....







No.. Your eyes aren't deceiving you!.. I don't know where my head was for I surely wasn't thinking very clearly to end a contest on a Friday.. so I've extended it to Sunday so those working have the weekend if they care to enter!... (the drawing to be on Monday)



Check the sidebar here on blogspot for the links of those entering the contest and read all about their favorite characters!!



Remember: anyone can enter! Your favorite character can be from any book, it doesn't have to be Fantasy. It can even be a biography! Just someone that seems to stay with you and let us know why.



Is it a he or a she? Is it a giant or dwarf or wizard? Maybe it's even Lassie! Let us know and leave me a link so that I can add it to the links list found in the sidebar... then click the other links and enjoy the other entries!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My post will be up Friday morning!!! Thanks for the reminder.

11:15 AM  
Blogger CJ said...

Mine is up here:

http://cjreading.blogspot.com/2007/08/characters-that-haunt-mind.html

12:40 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

ok Karmyn!! looking forward to it!

cj: isn't it amazing how certain characters never really leave us?! It never ceases to amaze me.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Kailana said...

Here's mine:
http://myreadingbooks.blogspot.com/2007/08/my-favourite-character.html

8:16 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

so far i'm up to date with the links on the sidebar!.. I hope everyone reads each others!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Ana S. said...

Hi Deslily :)

My entry can be found here.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's my post. Thanks for the great topic. I think this is an excellent and ingenious idea.

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi!! Thanks for the extention!! My post will be up on Sunday the 5th!

7:52 AM  
Blogger seniorwriter said...

My contribution is up on my blog, "Never too Late!" Did my message get through earlier? Anyway, it's there at http://seniorwriter.blogspot.com

10:16 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

hi nymeth..thanks for entering! it's amazing how many different stories come out of a simple question.

Stephanie.. glad you found this later post to know it was extended!

seniiorwriter: if your name says what I think it does.. I'm with YOU! lol going to check out your blog right now!

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine is up here!

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My post is up!! Again, I am so grateful to you (and to Karmyn 'cause that's how I found you) because I think deep inside of me I really needed to do this exercise.

You have a new faithful reader!!

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home