My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Great Debate

Carl over at Stainless Steel Droppings just adopted a new dog named Charlie! He's a cutie too!

As happens sometimes, when I look at a photo Myrtle pops into my mind with a comment.. this happened when I saw the pictures of Charlie and so I spent the morning doing a little animation....


Welcome to your new home Charlie!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger chrisa511 said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!! That's too cute! Isn't he the cutest dog? I love your animation stuff! That gave me the best laugh!!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

For some reason I couldn't get your animation to come up...unfortunately...damn!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

This is just the most awesome thing. I cannot believe you got the head shots to match up so good...it looks perfect. Thank you so much, this is such a nice welcome gift for Charlie. I've showed the family, friends, and also called my mom and dad and sent them your way. This is amazing!

2:45 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

chris: you are so easy to please! (lucky for Megan lol)

Lee: bummer..

Carl: glad to entertain your family! hahaha... he's sure a cutie!!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

That's too funny! Rabbit;)

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home