My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Liz

ok.. so.. this is NOT a bird!

What this is is.. the lizard that drives Booboo crazy!

He plays around right outside the glass sliding doors and Booboo practically knocks himself out trying to get thru the glass doors with his head.  Hard as his head is, he still can't get through!   Meanwhile the lizard remains oblivious and continues to try to attract a female....

I am coming my Cherie..

 

Hey! Where'd ya go?

10 Comments:

Blogger Ana S. said...

Aww...he's actually kinda cute :P

1:23 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Oh hey, he's wonderful specimen! Great photos, Pat!

6:13 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Nymeth: even if Boo were outside I doubt he could catch him.. they are fast!

Hey Cath: much harder on an old woman to get down on the floor to take pics of a tiny lizard! I think I'll stick to the birds!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

Oh my gosh! HE IS FABULOUS! Ohhhhhh how LUCKY you and Booboo ARE! I can't imagine having something THAT fabulous playing in my yard! (without a cage...) I am just sooooooooooooooo jealous!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

I love it when animals outdoors unintentionally torture the indoor animals, flaunting their freedom, oblivious to the craziness going on with the animal indoors. Cats, squirrels, and other dogs outside make Charlie crazy, but more often than not they either don't notice him or do a great job of pretending they don't notice.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Gavin said...

Great photos! Lovely orange dewlap. I have to disagree with Carl V. Some animals do know. My neighbor's cat Fi likes nothing better then to saunter in front of the french door to the patio and drive my dog nuts!

12:38 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

hi Melli! they are so small that its just a good thing they are fast or there would be many of them stepped on..they are all over down here

Carl: well Liz doesn't know.. well maybe except when Boo bangs his head on the glass heh..

Gavin: many animals don't realise what they are doing..but cats... cats know EXACTLY what they are doing! LOL

5:17 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Poor Booboo...I can understand how this must drive him crazy....I LOVE Lizards....! I have lots of them in my garden, too...

12:52 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

bwaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

1:41 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Mon Cherie? hehehehe

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home