My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, September 07, 2009

Some "eye-candy" for the Ladies

Truth be known, I seldom wish I was young (well.. not more than 10 yrs  younger than I am and that's still back in the stone age!).. but.. but..

Damn! Karl Urban is a cutie!

I sure wish he'd  do come conventions !  I want his autograph!  But I am already torn between him as McCoy or a Cowboy!! 

I need help lol.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

*Wolf-whistles* He is gorgeous isn't he?

9:49 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Cath: he makes a fine lookin' cowboy! LOL..and a fine lookin' young McCoy too! I wasn't crazy about his haircut in the Chronicles of Riddick though lol

9:55 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

That's one good lookin cowboy if you ask me!

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, have I created a monster by introducing you to hulu? LOL. Loved the pics of Karl. I need to find that movie. Was it on hulu or just the pictures? Sometimes they only leave movies on for a set period of time. I am going to have to find out what other movies he did. One person on lj showed me a link to youtube with him as a character called Reaper from the movie Doom. That was pretty cool.
Watched the Gators on Saturday night and hopefully they will continue winning ways. Vala out.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home