My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, December 08, 2012

I Can’t Stay Away from Thrift Stores!

I was walking around a good-will store the other day.  Of course I scan over the books … naturally.  I rarely look at Audio books because most are “tapes” and to be honest I’ve never listened to an audio book!

But my ever searching eyes spotted this!…..

anne-1[1]

Now … since I have the book and have read it more than once you’d think I’d leave it right?  cha!  lol !… read those three words at the bottom: 

 READ BY THE AUTHOR”!!! 

Bingo!

Read by Anne McCaffrey!?! 

Hello?! I am NOT leaving this here!!!!

Final cost:  One dollar and twenty nine cents.

Merry Christmas to me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

One dollar and twenty nice cents well spent, Pat. You have her voice! On tape!! OMG!

6:13 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Wow, you got a great deal!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

Ah, that is definitely a must buy. Congrats on finding such a treasure.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Kailana said...

How fun! Hope you enjoy it!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home