My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

It's about time...

Finally!
I was waiting for those shorter lines to be able to go see Harry Potter! (that and a much needed way of getting there since I don't drive)

Wow.. what can I say? Except that i was surprised that it was nearly a 3 hour movie!!

Once more I am not disappointed in the movie from the book Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I think they did a great job!! Outstanding special effects, as one would hope. And terrific acting by the "kids", once more.
Amazing how they are growing up before our eyes.. in one sceen i could actually see "muscles" on Rupert Grint! (Ron) I think he's always been up there being one of my favorite of the characters... he always has great expressions and the funny adlibs.

I was glad to see Maggie Smith still going strong. And I'm glad she's even more popular now then when she was young. I did love her in Murder by Death though.. lol

Awww and Hagrid finds "love"... sigh.. ain't love grand in a "giant" sorta way? heh.

I haven't checked out any websites yet to see if they are going to continue the movies. If they do, all these kids will be able to vote before Harry is put to rest. But, hey.. if they make them... i will be among those that keep on going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home