My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Merry Christmas to me...




I felt like "revisiting" an old friend.. DeForest.. so i sized some pictures to put in my journal that I have taken of him over the years... after I post these I think I will post a memory I have that Deforest gave me... I guess this is a Christmas present to myself. I hope you enjoy the photo's.


This last one is my all time favorite photo I took of De.. he has the scruffies! It was taken on a day off while he was filming Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home