My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Wrong Forecast .. again


Well, I woke this morning fully expecting to see a bunch of snow outside my window. Much to my (delighted) surprise... nothing more than a dusting!! Now, ask me if I'm disappointed...heh, that would be a NO answer!

Dontcha just love weathermen?...
I especially love them when they are wrong!! I don't miss having to shut down my computer due to a lightening storm, or trying to get around on snowy, icey roads!

Soooooo.. i love weathermen when they are wrong! (well, most of the time. Sometimes they are wrong about nice weather too. When that happens i give them "rasberries" when they next appear on the television) But overall, when they are wrong I just love, love, love them lol.

Is it just me or have you noticed how "stoopid" many of them are? Not because they are wrong at times but because they do such dumb things like standing out in a hurricane to tell you "yep there's a hurricane... see?" Duh. What's with that anyway? There they stand in the middle of a hurricane, hanging on to something so they don't blow away telling people "stay inside".. how stupid do they think we are? WE aren't the ones standing out in the hurricane!!

Oh well.. I'm just glad they were wrong about the snow today !!

3 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

ROFL I had a kid this summer tell me he wanted to be a TV weatherman. I looked at him like he was nuts and asked why he would want to be hated.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Judith HeartSong said...

what a great post and so very true:)

3:28 PM  
Blogger betty said...

I think because the weathermen are trying to make it be a science when it really is all in the hands of the Lord :)

betty

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home