My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Old pics from an Old camera..

A few people were impressed with my ancient camera, so I thought i'd put a few pictures I took with it "eons" ago. (yeah, it's that old!)

The pictures are of the only time I was in the state of Washington. I fell in love with Mt. Rainier! (but then anyone who see's this mountain feels the same way.) I dubbed it "my mountain" and the day I flew out of Washington, above the mists and low lying clouds there was Mt. Rainier looking as if it was floating on the clouds. It was certainly one of the most beautiful sights I had ever seen.

I am no photographer by any means.. I just know when i like what i see thru the lens.. Also, due to the 300 zoom, I always use 400 speed film, since that huge thing takes up alot of light by itself. Many people would be surprised that I used 400 speed film even outside.. but it seemed to work, so who am I to argue that? duh!

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa Williams said...

Very nice pics! Wish I could zap myself inside 'em. About your comment on my last post: I posted a comment in response. I'm copying it here. Thanks for visiting me: "Deslily, Dickey's quote has shown me that failure can be good. Sometimes you try something different and it ends up sidetracking your project. You lose time and momentum, which can feel like failure. Dickey's quote encourages me to try anyway. Is the butterfly "better" than the caterpillar? Not necessarily (it's prettier to us, but is it more efficient or more significant?). These are the things I think about. I want to stop beating myself up when I hit a brick wall. Thank you for your wise counsel."

1:40 PM  
Blogger V said...

Beautiful!!
V

2:50 PM  
Blogger rdl said...

Beautiful! you really are making me think of a trip out west. maybe this summer with my son. My brother lives in Seattle and my best friend from H.S. lives in Colorado!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home