My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Moderating comments...

I am sorry to say that for a while at least, I have to moderate comments.. Yesterday someone kept trying to leave a comment "ad".. I deleted the first one. Not 5 minutes later they did it again.. I deleted that one... and put my comments to be moderated. This morning I found they tried to do it again.. so for now I have to approve comments. I don't like doing that and all comments will be approved even if I don't like them.. as long as they belong to the blog and not an ad to get you to try something or go somewhere... Meanwhile, thanks to anyone reading and leaving comments along the way..

DesLily

ok.. well blogspot is once again not letting me bring pictures to my blog.. it starts off ok saying it's bringing it then the box turns blank... I've rebooted.. i've restarted aol... I've closed and opened my blog..nothing works.. so... for now what i want to post here IS posted on aol:
http://journals.aol.com/deslily/HereThereandEverywhere/ I know some don't like to go to aol anymore, but after 3 hrs of trying to get the pictures here i give up... it did this the other day too, I hope it clears up before i give up on blogspot altogether. I don't have 3 hrs a day to spend trying to bring photo's here..sigh

7 Comments:

Blogger Carly said...

Hey darlin

Here is a suggestion for posting photos. I still have an AOL blog which is inactive. I made it private with no subscribers. So, I posted an entry over there, complete with a photo, then opened my Blogspot blog and cut and pasted the entry into Ellipsis...Suddenly Carly. I had to do some minor editing to make the photo fit, but it was that easy. :) Drop me an email if you need some assistance.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

ondinemonet@AOL.com

5:23 PM  
Blogger Marcos Braga said...

Ur life sounds very good... I wish I worked with celebritis authographs...

5:26 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Oh I hate the ad stuff, I had something like that happen not to long ago. It sucks.

Oh and if the picture stuff is down you can go to flickr.com, upload your photos, save, click on photo, hit ALL SIZES, then choose your size and copy and paste the html code below, onto your edit page on blogger. It's much easier then it sounds, trust me.

I hate blogger.

Can I get the relink to your story? My life has just settled down and I finally have a chance to read. Thanks.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

Hey, the upload box for Blogger is sucky... use your AOL FTP space... you are already for your pics in your AOL J, then just use the url from there... Easy as Pie!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Karen Funk Blocher said...

I sometimes give up on getting Blogger to take the photo, and upload them to mavarin.com instead. Then I copy the HTML from my FTP page, so that it will open in a new window if you click on it. AOL, flickr or photobucket or whatever is also a good option to have to host photos when Blogger is uncooperative.

K.

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use Photobucket to host my images, but I have the same problem sometimes when adding pictures to my blog. I'm a fugee from AOL, new to Blogger, so I'm still trying to figure it all out.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home