My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Patrick's Saturday Six

Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal

1. What food do you most enjoy cooking? How many people have you cooked this dish for?

well.. i went through the "isn't it fun to cook" period of my life for a long time... and then finally exited it with "I no longer have to cook"! period of my life! I'd just assume eat a sandwich !

2. If you could go behind the scenes at any television show to get a look at how things worked, which show would you choose and why?

I was blessed with being on a set once.. but it was for a movie not tv.. so.. all things considered: LOST ! (ok tell me who wouldn't want to go to Hawaii?)

3. Besides your bed, what's the easiest place in your home for you to take a nap? When was the last time you fell asleep there?

I'm afraid "bed" is it.. I rarely nap, if I do it's because I am sick..then i can sleep almost anywhere

4. Take the quiz: What time of day are you? (Found at Shelly's Cyber Chocolate.)

***You Are Sunrise***

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.

5. What time of year do you usually read the most books?

Hmmm.. I guess winter. There's just more that needs to be taken care of in the nicer months.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #89 from Jamilynn: What is your favorite article of clothing? Is there a story behind it?

I can't say that I have one. I'm not a person who thinks much past being comfy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home