My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Me? A Tarot Card?

Fond of Snape had this What Tarot Card Are You and silly me tried it...

I am The Moon... well, I know my butt resembles the size of the moon but that's about it!

I almost laughed when I read one sentence in it that reads: You may be going through a time of emotional and mental trial Ya think?!! Duh.. well, yeah, like 7 years of it so far! So the words: "you may" made a cha slip thru my lips.

The card also says it's of great creativity and powerful magic. I could use alot of both! My creativity has taken a dump, and I sure could use some powerful magic to make it come back!

If you dare. check it out and see what your Tarot card is, and let me know in a comment....

You are The Moon

Hope, expectation, Bright promises.

The Moon is a card of magic and mystery - when prominent you know that nothing is as it seems, particularly when it concerns relationships. All logic is thrown out the window.


The Moon is all about visions and illusions, madness, genius and poetry. This is a card that has to do with sleep, and so with both dreams and nightmares. It is a scary card in that it warns that there might be hidden enemies, tricks and falsehoods. But it should also be remembered that this is a card of great creativity, of powerful magic, primal feelings and intuition. You may be going through a time of emotional and mental trial; if you have any past mental problems, you must be vigilant in taking your medication but avoid drugs or alcohol, as abuse of either will cause them irreparable damage. This time however, can also result in great creativity, psychic powers, visions and insight. You can and should trust your intuition.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.


The card spoke of dreams, and boy I had a strange one last night. Not sure where it came from or why.

There were 2 men sitting in a sailboat on a trailer.. the boat tipped over and I remember watching it happen. I called out to the men, "should I call 911?".. when I heard a moan I called 911. I guess I thought I got them and waited but no one came, I tried to call again and again and each time something strange would happen. One time I got put on hold, so I hung up and called again.. this time whoever was on the other end spoke a language I didn't understand. Try as I may I just couldn't get anyone to come and help these two men. Finally someone I couldn't see said to stop trying.. they are ok. and I woke up very upset. Really weird.

I don't have dreams like that often, but when I do I always wonder what prompted it. And to not know anyone in the dream but myself was stranger yet. If anyone interprets dreams, and this one "isn't good".. don't leave it in a comment! Sheesh... at least today is sunny and bright after a day of heavy rains yesterday.

I'm looking forward to Saturday, when I am going to yet another convention. This time not to help anyone, or even get an autograph, but to meet up with someone I knew long ago, Richard Arnold. He worked for Gene Roddenberry for years and did alot of Trek Conventions. Now he works for Creation Entertainment and they are having a 3 Captains, 40th Anniversary con. I am going only because Richard is there. I won't get the expensive ticket just a day pass, and you don't get anything with that except the "privilege" to walk around. But that's all I need, as long as I get to see and spend some time with someone I knew back in CA. and haven't seen since I moved east 7 yrs ago... boy is he in for a "gray-haired shock!" when he see's me!... I'll report on it Sunday I'm sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

How cool!
I am the same one :) I used the dragon tarot though, that's always been my favorite (of course!)

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home