My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Almost Done..

Well I'm glad to say my son let me know what my grandson wants for Christmas (movies) and I was able to find the 4 on his list and order them to be delivered straight to Florida where they live. (Ice Age-the Melt down, Robots, Over the Hedge, and Monster House) Whew, glad that's over! My grandson is on a roll.. last year it was books, this year movies.. I sense he enjoys creativity!!

The I ordered 2 "art" calendars for my brother.. Boris Vallejo and Luis Royo.. he loves those sort of things. And Lastly I ordered 2 more movies for David. (Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Mans Chest and The DiVinci Code) So I did all my "shopping" at Amazon this year!

Amazon and Barnes and Noble are two of my favorite sites. It's really hard for me to go to them and not want to order something for myself lol.. But I remained "good" and ordered only what I needed to. (this time)

How's your Christmas Shopping going?

4 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I am very very far behind...BUT, Amazon will be getting a visit from me today or tomorrow...!
Glad you are almost done!

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy! My shopping's great, I give gift cards. Drive over to Safeway, pick out the gift cards, pay at the register and I'm back home in 20 mins. Whew! I'm all wiped out now.

Found you from Dragon and Skittles.

2:17 AM  
Blogger Carly said...

Oh boy... kinda hectic over here. This is the first Christmas in a long time, to catch me off guard. Jeepers, you would think I would have gotten a clue from Halloween, that Christmas would be approaching soon! LOL. Nope... not me! Tee Hee.

4:51 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

Mine is ALMOST done! I have to go back to Annapolis to pick up ONE gift card that I forgot to get the last time... I could KICK myself for that! But once I do that all I need is a few stocking stuffers and then whoooo hoo I'm DONE! I have spent WAAAAAAAAAY more than I should have this year though -- if I'm not divorced by February it's gonna be a miracle!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home