My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Feline Friday

Oops! I almost forgot to do Feline Friday!! (Yes, I know it's Saturday)

Last night while waiting for the "cold front" and storm to come by here in NJ, Winkey came up and was watching intently outside for something to happen. Which (thankfully) it did not! That's got to be a first! With a whole line of storms coming East, it seems there was a small break in the line and that break passed right over East Orange! Oh, we still go some high winds, but the expected downpour and lightening never happened! You will not hear me say that the weather man was wrong, because when he's wrong to MY ADVANTAGE.. it thills the heck outta me! lol

Anyway.. here's Winkey keeping vigle at the window.. if you want to post your own kitty remember to link to Steven's Feline Friday! (He always has the bestest pictures of his kitty Pickle!)

The temps did drop "considerably" around here! From nearly 70 degrees yesterday to in the 40's today!

7 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Winky looks so so soft!

It got colder here in Michigan, but we didn't get any snow yet. I am not sad about this.

10:42 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Winky has such a sweet face...Well, all your cats are so very dear...Lovely Picture!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Panthergirl said...

I'm here via Naomi. I wanted to come and comment on your comment there...about how much effort is truly put into curing AIDS and other diseases (like cancer).

I'm a complete cynic, I have to say. Cancer is a huge business in this country. Honestly, I think if someone found a cure they'd "disappear" so fast...

Terrible to think that way, but I do. Just needed to get it out there. Thanks!! Any friend of Naomi's is a friend of mine.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

Such a lovely, soft kitty. :) Cats are fun to have around on a cold evening. :)

4:42 AM  
Blogger mimi said...

Hope you don't mind me stopping by. Your cat is gorgeous. That's a lot for me because I'm more of a dog person. I feel you dilemma with the weather: 50's yesterday, frigid this morning. Unfortunately,
I must assist the outdoor decorating for Yuletide festivities. Have A Good Day. micki

9:18 AM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

sounds like i got back to georgia just in time huh?

And i think you already know how i feel about cats. Maybe it's a family thing......as i see micki has confessed her dog preference as well.

5:20 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

yeah yeah Kiyotoe I know you like dogs! sheesh.. I have had both "over the years" but once I was on my own and a small apt. one cat came with me. As for the ones you see here on Feline Friday.. I own none! I just live here lol.. but 3 have attached theirselves to me only because they think the room I sleep in is their private domain!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home