My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The 30 Meme


30 Things I have never done Meme...


1. I have never seen Yosemite or the Red Woods

2. I have never been out of the USA

3. I have never had a daughter. (two sons, no girls)

4. I have never seen a Broadway play

5. I have never sky dived or bungie jumped (and don't plan to!)

6. I have never had anything published

7. I have never seen Alaska or Hawaii

8. I have never had a massage

9. I have never had a facial

10. I have never been able to find any family history

11. I have never met Harrison Ford or Sean Connery (dang!)

12. I have never been in a movie or on stage.

13. I have never felt pretty

14. I have never had a cactus garden (sorry Naomi!)

15. I have never bought something without having to check the price first!

16. I have never had major surgery of any kind

17. I have never met my father

18. I have never got to say the word "daddy"

19. I have never traveled in an RV

20. I have never won anything

21. I have never purchased anything from an expensive store

22. I have never been to the Olympics (but would love to!)

23. I have never had a mentor

24. I have never been really good at anything.

25. I have never been in jail. (might not be bad if I had Morgan Freeman as a friend in there lol)

26. I have never been in a car accident. (did have one with my motorcycle once)

27. I have never walked out of a movie

28. I have never flown first class

29 I have never liked diamonds

30. I have never thought my life would be what it is.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kiyotoe said...

Well, seems we have #'s 1,3, 11, 14 and 16 in common. The rest of your 30........been there done that (in some cases, unfortunately).

As for #30.....psshh.....who has ended up with the life they envisioned?

10:52 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

Hi Pat :)

You and I have several "Never have's" in common! LOL. Happy Thanksgiving darlin... I am so grateful to know you and have you as my friend!

Always, Carly :)

3:35 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

I have some of those, too.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

Wow! Plenty mORe things I've never done! I've never flown first class, never met Harrison or Sean ... never spent time in jail, LOTS of 'em! Really! LOTS! I have had daughters though - and sons -- and I'm sorry you missed that experience! I wouldn't trade ANY of them for the world!

GREAT list Deslily! I enjoyed it!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I am very sorry about 17 and 18. There are so many things that we all take for granted. Thanks for the reminded.

Chris
My Blog

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home