My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Monday Photo Shoot

Scalzi's Monday Photo Shoot: Winter Decorations

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Show off your winter home decorations. If you've put up something seasonal (or have shots of decorations from seasons gone by) let's see what they look like. These can include lights and lawn decorations. However, don't post pictures of Christmas trees or menorahs. We'll save those for another Photo Shoot, probably next week.

We aren't decorating this year.. but below are some ceramic Carolers that I made many (many) years ago. I spiced them up with a little snow animation....


1 Comments:

Blogger Melli said...

This is darling! I love it!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home