My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Challenge Excepted and Done!.. woohoo!

Over at (sometimes) Photoblog, Steven who holds Feline Fridays, posed a challenge


can anyone get a photo of their cat looking at Pickle, who is looking at Eclipse, who is looking at Pickle?


... why yes Steven I can!! I put Pickle's photo up and low and behold Winkey came to have a look-see!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FIRST OFF, I AM NOT A BLOGGER. I AM THOUGH A READER. JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT I REALLY DO ENJOY READING YOUR SITE. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. YOUR SISTER IN CHRISTS NAME.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

OK, this is cruel, but maybe you should put a webcam on top of your monitor so Winkey will see himself on the monitor!

Chris
My Blog

8:03 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

How clever is that!!!

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute, Pat! ;-) Sassy

http://journals.aol.com/sassydee50/SassysEYE

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home